Tuesday, March 9, 2010

AND THEN, THE YARN FAIRY SHOWED UP!


Welcome to Corporate Hell Week! At least we have canvases and yarn to make up for all the bureaucratic nonsense. I have had to pay to file my annual report. Then the state and federal filings had to take place. Then, lucky me, I was given the opportunity to pay my corporate excise tax. If that wasn't enough, I was allowed to wallow through endless health insurance plans because my present plan's premium increased by 29%. Of course I chose to do it on line, but couldn't get anyone on the phone to answer my questions!!! To add to the excitement, an installment of my business insurance and workmen's comp gets to be paid.

This is just too much excitement for me! Nonetheless, when I close the store and go home, I'll finish OH MY STARS! I had to stop and graph out signage for the right-hand bottom corner or I could have finished last night. The Big Guy is so excited. I don't know why - because the piece is coming to the store after framing. Maybe he thinks I will stop and clean up my corner of the family room.

We invite you to come in and squeeze the new yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment