Thursday, March 7, 2013

ROSEWOOD MANOR FINE ARTS GALLERY!

 I took advantage of the quiet snowy day and unpacked and hung the TRUNK SHOW from ROSEWOOD MANOR. We have the new pieces first shown last weekend at the NASHVILLE MARKET.  We have all the Valdani color packs in cotton and silk and the Barnwood Button sets to support the charts that call for those unusual components. There are discounts on the color packs and the button sets that are available for a short time only. The discount expires on March 15. After that, the prices go back to regular retail levels. The show will be available through April 6. 


 I am smitten by the flag shown in this picture on the left. I happened to bring my needlepoint flag that I am working on to work today and I will put it in yet another post today. I think I will need to buy "OLD GLORY" as a companion to my needlepoint piece. All enablers please say AYE!

For people who are not familiar with the work of Rosewood Manor's owner and designer, Karen Kluba  is a very popular designer of cross stitch pieces. As you can see from the pictures of the trunk show, most of her pieces are stylistically samplers. She has a huge body of work and we can still attain copies of some of her older pieces. Her tree sampler pieces are close to my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment