Friday, July 19, 2013

BE THE FIRST TO SEE THIS DUTCH CROSS STITCH DESIGNER'S WORKS

I met the charming Liezbeth Gottschall at the market at Columbus in June. Her very primitive cross stitch designs were so beguiling, and I was smitten with her quilted finishing on many of the pieces. I am just kicking myself for not thinking to ask permission to take a photo of her display, as it was very striking. I bought small quantities of these, so if you wish to have any, please call me at (978) 486-8330 and I will snatch from inventory the ones that you wish to have.


CH7314B - ALL SHEEP COUNT - $11.00
This packet contains a cross stitch sheep pattern, a punchneedle one, an embroidered one and a wool applique  pattern. Not done yet -- the layout for the quilting  to combine all the pieces into one is there also! 

Don't forget that you can click on the pictures to make them larger!






SNOWGLOBE ORNAMENT - A SHEEPY CHRISTMAS  - CH7313B, $7.00 
The pattern is for a cross stitch design that, on 35 count, will be 4.75 by 5 inches.  He would be fun to do in counted npt.










CORNELIA - CH7312B, $7.00
Honest - I bought more than sheep designs, but I just loved her with her stack of buttons for legs!


BIRDIES -  CH7311B, $7.00
It is a universal favorite, the cardinal.

There are more. I bought 8 designs in all, so please stop in soon to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment