Wednesday, October 14, 2015

NAME THE HOLIDAY...


and it is present in the current Needle Deeva trunk show.  Halloween is present in a BIG way, as is Christmas. She has a wonderful spring chick and bunny assortment and all season carrots. I have a current fascination with all of her contemporary women. The Judaic representation is small, but there is a dynamite contemporary Menorah. Some of the pieces have stitch guides at an additional charge. We are selling the stitch guides at wholesale prices to encourage you to try something new.

This is the largest trunk show that I have ever handled. The box weighed 45 pounds and the invoice was 29 pages long. It was so big that I had to have my husband, Plumb Bob Lynn, come in to hang it up. I'm posting pictures of the display on the walls of our front room, and there is that much additional merchandise elsewhere in the store. We just did not have the wall space to accommodate it all.

The show will be here through Oct. 24 for your enjoyment. If you are not here locally, please peruse her website,  http://needledeeva.com, and call me for particulars. We are closed Sunday and Monday but I am on site Tues. - Saturday from 10 AM to 5 PM Eastern time. ( 978-486-8330)










No comments:

Post a Comment