Thursday, March 17, 2011

WONDERFUL BABY GIFT!


We've been watching Flo in class, whizzing through this adorable Princess and the Pea canvas. She has nearly finished and is scheduled for the framing, and then will be whisking it off to deliver it. I won't have an opportunity to see it framed, so I figured I should hurry up and snap a photo today. She also has the opportunity to care for her new grandniece for a few days. We're waiting to see how that works for her!

Please be sure to click on the image to see all the detail work. It is an adorable canvas and she is doing a beautiful job on it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is beautiful! Tell Flo that I have a collection of the Princess and the Pea canvases that I've never started...I just like the story. Tell her she did a beautiful job and congrats on the little one. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pass on "the word" to her. Reinforcement from people other than the teacher is so wonderful. Thanks, T!

    ReplyDelete