Monday, September 7, 2020

AND SOME MORE!

 

 

I love Little House's MONTHS OF THE YEAR, but couldn't they present a stitched version instead of a digitized one? 

The beautiful BLESS THIS HOME is from Lila's Studio who has a stream of 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS treasures out. We have days 12, 11 and 10 in stock.

I adore the inscription on Heart in Hand's PATCHWORK CROW!

Erica Michaels came out with a sequel to the original Ocean of Wisdom. You might want to be at the store when I pick up the mail Friday morning with her new pieces. I published the pictures on The World In Stitches' Facebook page but I realize that many of you are not FB users, so I will spoil the surprise and post it below.



This one (both pictures, same packet) will prove to be the winner this season. 

The other three follow below.






Of course, the naughty one refuses to pop back into the above line. Not Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment