Thursday, October 8, 2020

WINDFALL!

 We have a special, while they last, for people who do their own trims for edge finishing on pillows, stockings, stand-ups and ornaments. We have some VEGAS metallics that were $13.50, now on sale for $8 each, a savings of about 40%. Each little cone holds 108 yards which works out to about 8 cents a yard. You might compare this to Kreinik spools which run about 46 cents per yard. 

We have 10 pearl, 10 Japanese gold, 4 black and 3 red. If you like these, I can probably get some other colors in addition to our stock.


For people who are wondering what happened to their wishes for the OWLS from Just Nan, I have learned that my order went into internet oblivion. I called this morning to check on it and they are shipping today. These are great folks and I love working with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment