Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Sweet FELT EMBOIRDERY KITS from the UK




I saw these and HAD to order them, display space available be damned! I figured when Corine got to work today, she could figure out where to put them.

These are little felt embroidery kits with all of the materials and instructions packed into a sweet little box. The felt is fine and pliable and all the sewing together is done by an overcast stitch which is so eacy. They are delicate so are not a suitable toy for children. 

Cut out the little pieces from the patterns and jump right in. Remind us to give you a #26 or 28 embroidery needle because they give you a clunky one. Each kit is $19. 

I started the little dancing mouse last night and am about 1/3 finished. I am enjoying it because it is totally different from the needlework media I usually indulge in.

No comments:

Post a Comment