Monday, April 6, 2020

 Kate brought in this finished 
"The Shift", pattern available as a download on Ravelry. I can do it for you and send it to your email for $7 or use your own Ravelry account and do it yourself. Since it was MY color, we popped it over my head and there I am. (NOTE - I originally called it NIGHT SHIFT which is for heavier yarn and by same designer.)

 Then she overachieved and put together these combinations for you that are available via an email order to twis@comcast.net  and making certain you include your phone so that I can get a credit card number and put these right in the mail to you. This is colorway #1
Colorway 2
She discovered that you have sufficient yarn to reassign where they are used and you have enough for another cowl!
They don't call us Thrifty Yankees for nothing! Of course I am home right now without price lists, so just call me tomorrow, if you need to know!

Colorway 3
Colorway 4

Colorway 5
Colorway 6

Colorway 7


Colorway 8

No comments:

Post a Comment