Saturday, April 25, 2020

SILENT NIGHT, HOLY NIGHT

It is so wonderful to be able to embark on a long term project, one smaller piece at a time. Building a Nativity Grouping is a very rewarding project. I have a small 6 piece set completed and I have two others that I slip back into my needlepoint rotation whenever I can. This first post will deal with a larger set from Danji. You can choose to start with the Creche, or leave that for last as it is the largest investment in time and money.

The nice part is that each of these pieces has a stitch guide to help you work through these on your own at home. This piece measures almost 11 by almost 9 inches.  $150

Let's deal with the Holy Family next. Mary and Joseph are each $53 and the Baby Jesus is $46. Don't forget that you can click on these and enlarge them.

  
  The Three Wise Men are each $53.


The Angel and the Shepherd are each $46.


Last but not least, my favorite part of any Nativity - the animals! Each of them is $53.


As always, you are welcome to discuss a discount on purchasing at least three at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment