Wednesday, April 8, 2020

THIS made me very happy this morning

Maybe it made me think about winter and being out of this abysmal "detention", as my friend Carol labeled it. Perhaps it was the quintessential covered bridge, or maybe it was a possible canvas to sell to mark a wedding or an anniversary instead of our standard "Mr. and Mrs", "Mr and Mr" and "Mrs and Mrs". I get tired of the trite things that are sometimes the only options available. This design is 9 by 12 inches on 18 count.



Speaking of quintessential, please enjoy this traditional New England church. This ornament is $60 and came to us from THE PLUM STITCHERY. I would be tickled to do more special orders from this delightful woman. She's the one to whom I gave a nod in the newsletter that is about to come out.


No comments:

Post a Comment