Friday, April 3, 2020

MORE NEW ARRIVALS SINCE THE TRADE SHOW

I will just prattle on while we wait for the pictures to come over from my cell phone. I have been here at the store, everyday (exc. Sunday) since the ordered shutdown. You and I consider my business more essential than maybe a liquor store as my products certainly can help you stay relaxed and it stimulates your brain cells in lieu of killing them, so I probably could have made a case with Governor Baker. Because I have an iffy valve, asthma and an 84 year old husband, I shouldn't be putting myself in the position of increasing the likelihood of exposure to Covid-19. Therefore, I am at the store and you are not invited to come in and squeeze the skeins, or anything like that.

 I am the designated shopper and shipper. I need you to email the order and include your phone number and address. When I have assembled your dream-come-true, I will call you with the amount and you can read me your credit card number. As soon as that is accomplished, I will shred your info. Ah, yes -- if you decide to order more, I need to have that same info all over again. SORREEE, but I prefer to keep your data sacrosanct! Email is twisinc@comcast.net. Do not use my gmail, nor messenger, nor text nor Facebook store page/message system because there are too many places in which necessary information gets put and I don't know where to go to retrieve it. 


9718B  24.50

9768B  10.50

No comments:

Post a Comment