Monday, April 13, 2020

NEW 40 counts from SERAPHIM

 I am not a professional photographer! I have no special lights and no filters. I use my little iphone. Even if I took great pictures, they would all look different on your monitors. The best I can do is to pick a pair of embroidery floss colors to suggest the base color and the mottling. Sometimes I have to use Anchor floss when DMC isn't up to the job. Click on each picture to enlarge, but I have listed the colors in case they don't read well.






This piece is a gentle Caramel. There is a half yard left of this plus a fat fourteen inches. My matchy-mismatchy colors are A388 with D612.


This is a fairly bold piece of Dragon Dust. 3790, 640, 3826 and 3773. I have 3/4 yard.




 This is a dark Old Stationary. I have  half a yard left. D 3782 and 642. My photograph is darker than the actual piece!






We have had a fabric named after TWIS, and now I have one named after me. It is mottled Randi's. We have 3/4 yard left. D3841 and D3325.

No comments:

Post a Comment